It’s over! I’m done with my undergraduate career. I don’t know how I feel… I’m excited, but at the same time I’m nervous and scared. I’m excited because there are so many new things out there that I can explore and discover that I haven’t been able to since I’ve been tied down to studying. At the same time, I don’t know what to expect out there and I don’t know how I can even get to exploring the things I want to do.
I don’t even know why I pictured the picture above… This is a shot from the retreat I went on with my club. These paper bags were for people to write notes to each other. I guess what this picture means to me is that I will be leaving this community and joining others in the near future.
Things to do now:
- I would like to start reading more. I feel like that I haven’t been able to really read because of school. I read textbooks and articles galore, but it’s been a while since I’ve had a lot of time to read the books I want to read.
- The next thing I would like to do is cook more. It’s really hard to cook at home while being a college student. Class, studying, clubs, extra curriculars, laziness, and so many other things get in the way of cooking that many of us resort to eating out a lot. Yes I know it costs a lot of money, but sometimes I’m just too tired and lazy to go to the grocery store and put something together. I will cook more often! There are a ton of recipes I would like to try.
- Learn more about photography and blogging. I want to become a better photographer and blogger even though I don’t have any plans of calling myself a photographer or a journalist writer person.
- Exercise more. I am not the biggest fan of going to the gym… I’ll end that there.
- Continue to learn! Even though college may be over, it doesn’t mean that the learning has to stop. I love anthropology and I want to be able to expand my knowledge about the topics I’ve learned. I really enjoyed the class about Cambodia that I just took, so maybe I’ll read more about it.
Of course there are a ton of other things I would love to do, but this list are the things that are most realistic at the moment since I still have to go on campus a couple days a week. I’m still technically in school until the graduation ceremony. The biggest thing I want to do is TRAVEL, but that’s going to have to wait for a bit.
HOPEFULLY. Just hopefully, I’ll hear some good news, but I’ll leave that for a later date.