For some reason I’ve been extremely busy lately, especially last week. I thought, in between finishing college and graduating, I would be sitting around, doing nothing, but it’s the total opposite. I’m busier than ever before. I’m not complaining (okay… maybe I am just a little bit), but I want a break. I’m going to events for my organization pretty much every weekend and the majority of the week. On top of that internship and work. SO MUCH I JUST WANT TO TAKE A COUPLE DAYS OFF!!!! Ahhhh!
Other (random) things that have been on my mind lately:
- I need to learn how to wake up early. I just love staying in bed though!
- It’s crazy how quickly people can change when they’re given power. Dear you, you need to realize that just because you’re in a position where you can tell people what to do, doesn’t mean you rule all. This is a collective effort. Get over yourself. Learn to be humble. It’s a great human quality.
- I’m glad I’m a patient person.
- I really need to finish my Disney World spring break post. I have one more day to go! It’s been almost a month since we came back.
- I can’t wait and I’m dreading for the summer to come… I will eventually write a post on this since it’s going to be a big part of life for the next year or so.
- The weather needs to make up its mind. It was like 97 degrees last week, then it rained last night.
- Why am I still reading the same book from spring break? I need to pick up the speed reading that book.
- I love pho.
- I might as well end this post about pho.