Sleep a lot.
Try not to move a lot.
Mommy is going to miss you a lot. Be good okay? Don’t go crazy running around the house all the time, scratching everything, and biting our plants. I will see you soon! Don’t forget me and don’t sleep too much! You’re turning into a sausage cat.
I hope everyone’s Friday is treating them well. It’s been extremely hot and dry here. If you haven’t heard, there are fires burning in Southern California. My heart goes out to the firefighters and those affected. Please be safe!
Recently, I was looking at pictures of Simba when he was a kitten and I can’t believe how small he was. Somehow he went from tiny to a sausage, I feel like there was no in between! I dropped him off at my parents’ house for a week and in that week, he gained a lot of weight. When I put him into his carrier, he was significantly heavier! I’m pretty sure my mom fed him too much because Simba ALWAYS begs for food. Sometimes it’s hard to resist his cuteness.
One time I fed him and in the middle of his meal, Mark and I started to eat dinner. Simba decided to come watch us eat and try to get food from us, when he bowl was only half eaten. This crazy cat.
I still love this crazy cat no matter how crazy or annoying he can get. I missed him so much when he was at my parents’ house. I feel so empty when he’s not around. I think my favorite thing about him, is how weird and random he can be. He just randomly sits facing a wall and stares at it. Once he fell asleep sitting up. He stares outside for hours, not moving, and the list goes on and on.
What’s your favorite thing about your pet?
Lately I’ve been searching through so many blogs and I’m so inspired by all the work that’s out there. There are so many amazing and classy women out there, that I am going to strive to go in that direction. I know I have a long way to go, but hey! the journey is part of it.
I’ve seen a lot of blogs with a section similar to the one I’m about to start, I’ve been inspired. Note, I am very uncreative when it comes to naming things, soooo right now it’s Inspiration Sundays even though I may not post things that are inspiring. I will try to, but as you will probably see in a few minutes, that may not always be the case.
I’m not sure where I want this to go, so I’ll be changing it here and there as I go on. For now, this is going to be a free for all. I will post things that I’m inspired by, be it people, clothes, photos, anything! Right now, I really want to change my wardrobe and be really well dressed. I know nothing about fashion, but I’m going to slowly start trying to improve my closet. I’ve decided that I need to start dressing better, especially since I’m going to (hopefully!) enter the work world. Usually, I start looking good in the beginning of the school year and towards the middle/end, I just throw on some jeans and a sweater. I look terrible by this time of year.
5. Ruletop Linen Platforms – I will never be able to afford these shoes or anything at Anthropologie… /cries inside
4. Chiffon dress from Forever 21 – I really like plain and simple dresses, especially black dresses.
3. Ryan Gosling Card via Letterpress Print by greymoogiepress – self explanatory. I have pen pals, but I always send them boring lined paper. I need to go out and find awesome and cute stationery to write on to them.
2. This girl is one of my inspirations and idols. For those of you who don’t know her, her name is CL and she’s a Korean idol. She’s the rapper and leader for the group 2NE1. In a nutshell, she’s completely different from most Korean idols/girls which is why I love her so much. She’s fierce, powerful, confident, different, and just purely amazing. I will probably write about her more often, but this is one of the people in the world that I REALLY want to meet. Like REALLY.
1. My roommate sent me this picture on Facebook and I literally couldn’t stop laughing, which was really bad since I was in class. Umm… yeah. This is basically how I feel about finals week.
P.S. I’m so excited that I finally get to watch Once Upon a Time with the rest of the world!!! (I should definitely be studying for finals…)