Lately I’ve been searching through so many blogs and I’m so inspired by all the work that’s out there. There are so many amazing and classy women out there, that I am going to strive to go in that direction. I know I have a long way to go, but hey! the journey is part of it.
I’ve seen a lot of blogs with a section similar to the one I’m about to start, I’ve been inspired. Note, I am very uncreative when it comes to naming things, soooo right now it’s Inspiration Sundays even though I may not post things that are inspiring. I will try to, but as you will probably see in a few minutes, that may not always be the case.
I’m not sure where I want this to go, so I’ll be changing it here and there as I go on. For now, this is going to be a free for all. I will post things that I’m inspired by, be it people, clothes, photos, anything! Right now, I really want to change my wardrobe and be really well dressed. I know nothing about fashion, but I’m going to slowly start trying to improve my closet. I’ve decided that I need to start dressing better, especially since I’m going to (hopefully!) enter the work world. Usually, I start looking good in the beginning of the school year and towards the middle/end, I just throw on some jeans and a sweater. I look terrible by this time of year.
5. Ruletop Linen Platforms – I will never be able to afford these shoes or anything at Anthropologie… /cries inside
4. Chiffon dress from Forever 21 – I really like plain and simple dresses, especially black dresses.
3. Ryan Gosling Card via Letterpress Print by greymoogiepress – self explanatory. I have pen pals, but I always send them boring lined paper. I need to go out and find awesome and cute stationery to write on to them.
2. This girl is one of my inspirations and idols. For those of you who don’t know her, her name is CL and she’s a Korean idol. She’s the rapper and leader for the group 2NE1. In a nutshell, she’s completely different from most Korean idols/girls which is why I love her so much. She’s fierce, powerful, confident, different, and just purely amazing. I will probably write about her more often, but this is one of the people in the world that I REALLY want to meet. Like REALLY.
1. My roommate sent me this picture on Facebook and I literally couldn’t stop laughing, which was really bad since I was in class. Umm… yeah. This is basically how I feel about finals week.
P.S. I’m so excited that I finally get to watch Once Upon a Time with the rest of the world!!! (I should definitely be studying for finals…)